Ad placement is very important technique to earn ultimate revenue from your blog or website. Many publishers join the publisher programs and insert some ads in their blog or website anywhere and then sit back and wish to earn a huge income from their current placements. But unfortunately this will not happen till the ad placements are suitable enough.
The best idea to earn more from ad networks is to place ads inside the post section. As a large volume of traffic coming from search engine directly lands on to the post section.How to insert ads inside Blog Posts?
● Login to your Blogger Account
● Go to Template Section
● Click ‘Edit HTML’
● Search inside the template for <data.post.body/>
● You can add Adsense or other Ad Networks code above this code in order to show ads inside the post section. Just copy paste your ad code above <data.post.body/>.
● You can align the ad as per your requirements like below,
- Align to left (Best for 300×250 size) : <div style=’float:left; margin-right:5px;’>Your Ad Code</div>
- Align to right (Best for 300×250 size) : <div style=’float:right; margin-left:5px;’>Your Ad Code</div>
- Align to center (Best for 468×60 or similar) : <div align=”center”>Your Ad Code</div>
● Save the template & check if everything is working fine.
● You are done.
● Avoid using large shaped ad.
● Avoid using too many ads inside the post.
● You can add ad below this <data.post.body/> before the footer line in order to show ads just below the post section.