Previously we have discussed about Sitemap, it’s importance and How to Submit Blogger Sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools.
Just like Google, Bing also offers its webmaster tools, which allows webmasters to add their websites to the Bing index crawler. The service also offers tools for webmasters to troubleshoot the crawling and indexing of their website, sitemap creation, submission and ping tools, website statistics etc. In this tutorial, I am going to explain, how to submit blogger sitemap to Bing Webmaster Tools,
- Log in to Bing Webmaster Tools Click Here
- Go to My Sites > Add A Site
- You will be redirected to ‘My Website Details’ Page
- In ‘My Website Details‘ page, there will be a option ‘Add a Sitemap‘
- Add a sitemap for your blog as follows
- After adding sitemap, you will need to verify the ownership of the Blog.
- Select Option 2 for verifying Ownership.
- Copy the Metatag provided (e.g. )
- Go to Blogger Dashboard > Your Blog > Template > Edit HTML
- Search (Ctrl+F) for tag
- Just below/after the tag, paste the Metatag copied previously.
- Save the Template
- Go back to verification page of webmaster tools
- Click on ‘Verify‘
- You are done
- This way you can add a Blogger Blog & submit Sitemap to Bing Webmaster Tools & continue receiving data related to crawling, indexing etc.