Quality Backlinks are too important for your Blog/Website. It influences your websites reputation, ranking, traffic etc. Quality backlinks improve your website’s reputation, ranking. On the other hand, a poor backlink can do the reverse effect. Therefore always be careful while creating a backlink for your Blog/Website. There are too many online services claiming that, they can provide automatic quality backlinks for free. Most of them are traffic exchanges. But practically those are nothing but wastage of your valuable time. You can obviously spend 15-20 minutes of time for building quality backlinks for your Blog/Website manually. In this tutorial, I am going to give you some tips for quality backlinks,
Tip 1: Commenting on Blogs for Quality Backlinks
Where to Comment?
- Leave comments on those blogs with higher ranks.
- Comment only on ‘dofollow’ blogs. Commenting on ‘nofollow’ blogs are just waste of time.
- Search for ‘CommentLuv’ & ‘KeywordLuv’ enabled blogs. Comment on those blogs.
- Google search can give you lots of DoFollow blogs link. Skip the out of date results.
- Here is a list of some DoFollow blogs: List
- Download & install Alexa Toolbar. Here you will find related links.
Finding CommentLuv & KeywordLuv Blogs
1. Your Search Keyword “CommentLuv”
2. Your Search Keyword “KeywordLuv”
Tip 2: Forum Commenting for Quality Backlinks
There are various online Forums where you can participate in various discussions. In these forums, when you comment to put your signature below your comments. The signature you use must have your website link. These forums are very popular. So, you will get quality backlinks from your comments with signature. But again, always make an attractive comment.
Top Ten Forums for Quality Backlinks
- V7n Forum
- Digital Point Forum
- Sitewoners Forum
- HTML Forum
- Joomla Forum
- Warrior Forum
- Site Point Forum
- SEO Forum
- CNET Forum
- Search Engine Watch Forum
Tip 3: Answering on Question Answers Site for Quality Backlinks
Tip 4: Social Networking Sites for Quality Backlinks
- Always put Share This Article on Social Networks link to your posts.
- Make a Page on these sites about your website & promote those pages.
- You can also invest a little on Facebook for promoting your Page for better results.
- Update these pages after you publish a new article.
- Write content that is unique in its own style and that has got the power to attract a large audience, young audience, who will be responsible for the viral spread of the article.