Traffic exchanges are the sites, where you can get traffic to your blog/website through a surfing system. When you open an account with a traffic exchange website, you have to submit the URL of your blog/website with a short description. Now whenever you click the Surf button you will be brought to a website where you must have to stay on for 10-30 seconds, after which you will be credited with some credits & you will have to surf next website for earning more credits & so on..
- Google AdSense: Google AdSense is always against those sites, which are generating traffic with the help of Traffic Exchanges. According to Google Adsense TOS, your account will be banned if you send traffic from traffic exchanges to websites that has Adsense ads on them.
- No Targeted Traffic: Most of the Traffic from Traffic Exchanges are not interested to your contents. They are viewing your site just in order to earn credits for their sites.
- No Stable Traffic: The traffic you are getting from Traffic Exchanges are not real. They will not come back to read your contents back. Thus the traffic generated is worthless.
- Security Problem: You can be sent to a site which is harmful with malware/virus etc, which may infect your system.
- Bounce Rate: Bounce Rate represents the percentage of visitors who enter the site and leave the site rather than continue viewing other pages within the same site. As Traffic Exchanges are designed with timers, as soon as the timer ends, visitor will proceed to next site without viewing other pages of your site. Which increases bounce rate.